9 AdarII 5774
- Cardio Equipment With Individual Televisions
- 125 Free Group Exercise Classes - Largest Selection in the Area!
- Studio 3 - Dynamic Training (TRX & more!)
- Gravity Training
- Personal Training
- Two Heated Pools
- Racquetball & Basketball Courts
- Indoor Track
*Join by 3/31/14 and get 1 month free. New members only. Other exclusions may apply.
For the safety and well being of our members, Membership Cards are required for all members' 6 years of age and older. Cards must be carried at all times when using JCC MetroWest facilities and be shown upon request.
There is a $5 charge for the replacement of lost or damaged cards.
Facts on Guest Passes:
- Guests of valid JCC MetroWest members are extended privileges at a nominal fee.
- ALL guests must present a valid, current photo ID, and must sign in the Guest Log with each visit.
- Guests of Fitness Members must always be accompanied by the member.
- Guests may visit the fitness center, recreation area or pool up to three times in any calendar year. After three visits, they may not use the Center unless they have purchased a membership.
- JCC MetroWest reserves the right to revoke guest privileges for any person at any time.
It is the policy of JCC MetroWest to provide assistance to members who are unable to meet the established fees and who qualify according to established guidelines.
Members may apply for assistance by submitting a confidential Scholarship Application and schedule a confidential interview when required.
Please download our Financial Assistance Form here.
JCC MetroWest is a beneficiary of the United Jewish Communities of MetroWest NJ, the United Way of Essex and West Hudson, a member of the JCC Association of North America, and funded in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. This assistance helps support JCC MetroWest services.
JCC MetroWest members may take advantage of the JCC Association/NA Group Accident Medical Expense Program. Both summer and year-round plans are available at a nominal fee.
Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC offers free indoor parking that is also handicapped accessible. Please respect our parking regulations, which are designed with your safety in mind. Please do not park in fire lanes. Cars will be ticketed.
JCC Metrowest Guest Guidelines
- All guests must present a valid current photo ID, and must sign in the Guest Log with each visit. Every guest must sign a Guest Form on their first visit.
- Guests may visit the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools up to three times in any calendar year. After three visits, they may not use the above listed areas unless they have purchased a membership.
- Family members of Full Center JCC Members who do not live in the NY/NJ Metro Area may visit the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools for up to a week, three times in any calendar year. All other guest fees and policies apply.
- Members are allowed to bring only 2 guests per visit.
- JCC MetroWest reserves the right to revoke guest privileges for any person at any time.
Guests of JCC MetroWest Members
- Guests must always be accompanied by a sponsoring Full Center JCC Member in good standing.
- Members in good standing with a Full Center Membership may bring a guest with them to use the facilities, including the fitness center, pools, gymnasium, locker rooms, and racquetball courts, for a one-time fee of $15 per adult guest per visit. Members are allowed to bring only 2 guests per visit.
- Guests between the ages of 13-17 MUST have their parent or legal guardian sign the Guest Form prior to their first visit, and all guest fees and policies apply. Guest Forms are available at the Reception Desk and can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- Guests of members under the age of 13 may utilize the pool or gym accompanied by the member parent or guardian for $5 per visit, up to three times per year.
- Please note: Guests ages 13 and under are not permitted on the fitness floor or in Adult Group Exercise classes.
- Buy in bulk and save! Full Center Members in good standing can purchase discounted guest pass coupon books (10 passes per book) — saving $50 off the regular price. (Price of one coupon book of 10 guest passes is $100; price of 10 individual guest passes are $150).
- There is no limit to the number of guests a Full Center Member may sponsor as long as each guest abides by the aforementioned guidelines and all rules and regulations that apply to usage of JCC facilities.
Guests without JCC MetroWest Members
- Guests 18 and older who are visiting the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools who are unaccompanied by a Member will be assessed a $15 one-time fee.
- Individuals without a sponsoring Full Center JCC MetroWest Member may only utilize the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools 3 times per calendar year.
- College students with a current valid student ID, who are immediate family members of a Full Center Member, can utilize the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools on a short term basis for $20 for one week. For longer periods of time, Full Center Members include their college student on their membership as long as the college student is under 23 years of age by upgrading to a family membership.
- College students with a current valid student ID, without family members at the JCC may purchase a one week membership for $35 or a one month membership for $61 and must fill out a membership agreement.
- Program Members may be a guest of the fitness center, gymnasium, locker rooms, racquetball courts, and/or pools up to three times per calendar year for a fee of $15 per visit, and will abide by the policies listed above that apply to all guests.
- Program Members are not eligible to purchase the guest coupon booklets.
- Members visiting JCC MetroWest from outside of the NY/NJ Metro Area who are current active members in good standing at other North American JCCs may visit our JCC for up to one week in any calendar year free of charge.
- Members visiting JCC MetroWest from within the NY/NJ Metro Area who are current active Members in good standing at other JCCs may visit our Center one-time free of charge in any calendar year.
Members must show ID card at time of estimate389 E. Rt 10 973-992-7009
15% discount on any furniture or mattress purchase over $400*
*excludes sales tax and delivery. Not valid with other offers, discounts or prior purchases721 Boulevard 908-241-0221
The Boston Ice Cream Company
10% discount113 S. Livingston Ave 973-992-1985
10% discount 15% on birthday cakes129 S. Livingston Ave. 973-992-0404
Herman's Auto Parts
10% off $20 or More82 W. Mt. Pleasant Ave 973-992-0554
*Eat in or take out only. Offer does not apply to catering orders, holiday orders or specials.37 E. Northfield Rd 973-716-9100
*On orders and walk-in purchases. Special seasonal offers.286 Essex Street 973-921-1337
15% discount on tuxedo or suit rentals or purchases506 Millburn Ave. 973-258-1948
10% discount276 Essex Street 973-376-8889
*Some exclusions may apply. Inquire in store.266 Essex Street 973-912-9640 ext. 4
$10 off any adult shoes $5 off any kids shoes
Mold Remediation and Basement Waterproofing over $3,000 receives a $600 carpet & upholstery cleaning voucher.
West Orange Bake Shop
*Offer valid on orders of $25 or more. Not valid on Passover orders.480 Pleasant Valley Way 973-243-1300
*Menu orders only, excludes parties, not to be combined with any other offer478 Pleasant Valley Way 973-324-8000
Help us grow our Community Perks Program!
If you would like to see a business added to our Community Perks Program please have them email us at: email@example.com
This is the web site of JCC MetroWest.
Our postal address is:
760 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052
We can be reached via by telephone at 973-530-3400.
JCC MetroWest does not share, sell or make public any of our member or guest information.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, or will be used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by visiting us at http://www.jccmetrowest.org/newsletter.html.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling 973-530-3400. Please provide us with your exact name, email and address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.