19 Nisan 5774
Special Needs Services Homepage
JCC MetroWest Special Needs Services
A Community of Opportunity
Socialization •Education • Recreation • Children • Teens • Adults
All new participants need to schedule an intake interview before registering. To schedule an intake interview, or for additional information about our programs, please contact:
Rebecca Gallanter, Director of Special Needs Services at 973-530-3478 or email@example.com
Jessica Walder, Assistant Director of Special Needs Services at 973-530-3507 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Robin Cohen, Program Administrator at 973-530-3422 or email@example.com for additional information or to register for a program.
Like us on Facebook!
We Have What You're Looking For...
We serve diverse populations and welcome people of all backgrounds to join us.
- We are a warm and friendly community.
- We offer programs, activities, trips, resources, referrals, workshops, respite, and support.
- We are open seven days a week, all year long.
- Morning, afternoon, after school, and evening options available.
- We provide inclusion for all ages as well as self-contained opportunities.
- We are creative and will work with you - let us know what your needs are.
- Real Life Choices / SDDS Approved Provider State of New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
Participate in JCC Life to the Fullest
■ Life skills and programming
■ Adaptive aquatics
■ Sports and recreation
■ Personal training
■ Summer camp and summer programs
■ After school enrichment
■ Jewish education
■ Community events
■ Social skills training
JCC Membership is not required. We work on a fee-for-service basis.
Ask us about community service volunteer opportunities for teens and adults!