21 Nisan 5774
Facilites, Rules and Hours
Margulis gymnasium features one full size basketball court.
The Indoor Running Track is 16 laps to the mile.
Gymnasium and Track Hours
JCC Membership is required to enter the gym. Please have membership card with you at all times for verification.
Gym Closures/Schedule Changes
Tuesday, April 8 HALF 7:00 - 9:00pm
Wednesday, April 9 FULL 6:00 -7:30pm
Thursday, April 10 FULL 8:30 - 9:45pm
Sunday, April 13 FULL 12:30 - 6:45pm
Tuesday, April 15 HALF 7:00 - 9:00pm
Wednesday, April 16 QUARTER 7:00 - 8:00pm
Thursday, April 17 FULL 7:30 - 9:45pm
Sunday, April 20 FULL 5:30 - 6:45pm
Monday, April 21 QUARTER 7:00 - 8:00pm
Wednesday, April 23 HALF 6:30 - 8:00pm
Wednesday, April 23 FULL 8:30 - 9:45pm
Thursday, April 24 FULL 8:00- 9:00pm
Sunday, April 27 FULL 5:30 - 6:45pm
Wednesday, April 30 FULL 8:00 - 9:00pm
Sunday, May 4 HALF 2:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday, May 4 FULL 5:00 - 6:45pm
Sunday, May 11 HALF 2:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday, May 18 HALF 2:00 - 5:00pm
Sunday, May 18 FULL 5:00 - 6:45pm
Sunday, May 25 HALF 2:00 - 5:00pm
THE TRACK WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE JUNIOR MACCABI BOYS BASEBALL TRYOUTS AND FOR THE FUN RUN ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
Sunday, June 1st 1:00 - 2:00pm
Margulis Gymnasium Rules Margulis Gymnasium Rules
- Shirts and other proper athletic attire must be worn at all times.
- Wear athletic shoes only. No black or hard-soled shoes that leave marks are allowed.
- Food and drink prohibited. (Water bottles are allowed)
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be considerate of yourself and others. Profanity, fighting, excessive yelling, and unnecessary aggressiveness will not be tolerated.
- Gymnastics equipment and the gym closet are off limits.
- Please return any balls that you use to the ball cart when finished.
- Keep balls and other equipment away from ceilings, lights, and other electrical devices.
- Open Gym Schedule will vary by season and program. Please check the current Gym Schedule posted outside the gym on the Communication Hub and on line at www.jccmetrowest.org.
- Please leave all gym bags and personal belongings locked in the appropriate locker room.
- Only sports equipment is permitted on gym floor.
- Members must show their card and guests must show their pass to the Gym Reception Staff.
- The Sports & Recreation staff reserves the right to alter the Gym Schedule if necessary. Priority gym usage: classes, leagues, special events, and open play.
- The Sports & Recreation Supervisor on duty has the final say on all Gymnasium related matters.
- Only rubber soled shoes or sneakers permitted.
- Walkers stay to the inside. Joggers pass on the outside.
- No stopping on the track. Rest at the corners.
Children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Please be courteous, allowing others to pass.
Basketball Court Rules
- Games played on a "First-come, First-serve" basis.
- All games will be played to 11 (win by one). Winners stay on.
- Players are to call their own fouls.
- Courteous court behavior is required by all players at all times.
- Foul language or physical confrontation is strictly prohibited.
When there are two games being played, the first team of five waiting will play on the first court that opens up.