25 Tammuz 5774
BBQ, Meet & Greet, and Q & A session
Thursday, July 10, 2014 • 6:00 pm
At JCC MetroWest, 760 Northfield Ave., W. Orange
Sponsored by JCC Camp Deeny Riback and NJ Y Camps
Funded by a grant from the Cooperman Fund for a Jewish Future
Free with advance registration by 7/7/2014 • Walk-ins $5/per person at the door
Please fill in the following form to RSVP.
You will be contacted for payment information and to finalize any details.
For more information about our Camp Deeny Riback Summer Camp please fill out the form below. We will forward information based upon the information you provide.
For more information or a free Trial Pass to our Fitness Center and Classes please complete the form below. A Membership Advisor will contact you. You will then be ready to try out Fitness at JCC MetroWest.
• The form will cut off anything after 160c haracters – that means at character 161, 162, etc., even if it’s a space or punctuation mark.
• You can use Microsoft Word or http://www.charactercount.net/ to count your characters.
• This way you can proof and review the information you are sending us.
• You have a back-up document if anything happens with the internet connection or the form.
• You can also then count your characters! (Remember – only 160 spaces, characters or punctuation marks).
***All content will be reviewed before posting. The Marketing Department reserves the right to decide NOT to post an item.***
What is it that pushes you to the edge?
That stretches your mind?
What inspires you to be a better person?
That starts your heart pumping with excitement?