5 Tevet 5774
For the safety and well being of our members, Membership Cards are required for all members' 6 years of age and older. Cards must be carried at all times when using JCC MetroWest facilities and be shown upon request.
There is a $5 charge for the replacement of lost or damaged cards.
Facts on Guest Passes:
- Guests of valid JCC MetroWest members are extended privileges at a nominal fee.
- ALL guests must present a valid, current photo ID, and must sign in the Guest Log with each visit.
- Guests of Fitness Members must always be accompanied by the member.
- Guests may visit the fitness center, recreation area or pool up to three times in any calendar year. After three visits, they may not use the Center unless they have purchased a membership.
- JCC MetroWest reserves the right to revoke guest privileges for any person at any time.
It is the policy of JCC MetroWest to provide assistance to members who are unable to meet the established fees and who qualify according to established guidelines.
Members may apply for assistance by submitting a confidential Scholarship Application and schedule a confidential interview when required.
Please download our Financial Assistance Form here.
JCC MetroWest is a beneficiary of the United Jewish Communities of MetroWest NJ, the United Way of Essex and West Hudson, a member of the JCC Association of North America, and funded in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. This assistance helps support JCC MetroWest services.
JCC MetroWest members may take advantage of the JCC Association/NA Group Accident Medical Expense Program. Both summer and year-round plans are available at a nominal fee.
Leon & Toby Cooperman JCC offers free indoor parking that is also handicapped accessible. Please respect our parking regulations, which are designed with your safety in mind. Please do not park in fire lanes. Cars will be ticketed.