6 AdarII 5774
Israel Trip 2014
See Israel with us...and it's worry free!
Inaugural JCC Metrowest Senior Adult Trip to Israel
April 28 – May 9, 2014
Cost: $3955 (land only)
Sharon Gordon, JCC MetroWest Director of Adult Engagement
Gina Goldman, Director, Margulies Center and Travel Coordinator
This trip is designed specifically for active senior adults and is for both first time visitors to Israel and those who have been there in the past.
Your $3955 (land only) price comprises:
* 9 nights hotel (double occupancy) Included
Dan Panorama in Jerusalem and Leonardo Plaza in Tiberias
* Tips for bellman to bring luggage to room Included
* Breakfast daily Included
* 6 lunches and 7 dinners including gratuity Included
* Guide and bus driver gratuity Included
* Coach bus transportation in Israel Included
* Water on the bus Included
* Certain snacks and refreshments Included
* All Entrance fees Included
* All Educational programs Included
* Health Insurance (up to age 85) Included
* Transportation to and from in the JCC in West Orange
and Whippany (for those taking group flight) Included
* Park your car at the JCC in West Orange Included
* Amazing JCC staff!! Included
Space is Limited!
Space is limited and reservations will be taken on a first come first served basis.
JCC MetroWest is known for our “worry free!” trips… and this trip to Israel will be no different. We will be there to assure that everything goes smoothly. You can depend on us to get answers to questions, work with our Israeli partners at the JCC Association Israel office (our Israeli trip planers) and to make sure that your needs are fully met!
For More Information, contact Sharon Gordon at 973-530-3480 or email@example.com.
Click Here for a copy of the 2014 Itinerary
Click Here for more trip details.